9/05/2012

Cross Stitch Patterns!

I make custom cross stitch patterns!
Below are examples of some of the ones I have made, but if you don't see one you are looking for, send me an email at JuliefooJojo87@gmail.com and I can make one custom for you!

Mane 6 Ponies


Misc/Background Ponies


Adventure Time!


Memes & Video Games


Other


Each of the patterns above are $1.35 Each. (except the patterns that feautre 2 ponies)
After payment is received, shortly after you'll receive an email from me with the files you need to create your own cross stitch! In the details of your order, please be sure to provide the email address you would like me to send this to. If no email is provided, your Paypal email will be used.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This listing is for pattern only, no floss or fabric included.
If you purchase my item, you are welcome to sell the completed piece, but i'd appreciate any credit for the original pattern. I'd love to see what you make! <3
Files are ready to be emailed in PNG Format
NOTE: Colors in the pattern itself may not be 100% accurate to the show. Please use YOUR best judgement when choosing colors.

Don't see a pattern for a particular character you're looking for? Don't like this pose? I TAKE REQUESTS!
If you don't know how to cross stitch, send me a message! I can stitch it for you!

Don't know what to stitch? Need a little inspiration?
Any of the following graphics can be easily made into a cross stitch pattern! Here's my assorted collection of cute sprites

You can also find more cute sprites here:
Empty Cage
Peachie's Collection Cute Stuff Pixels Tumblr Fonts
Dafont Bitmap Fonts


Video Game Sprites
Sprite Stitch Forums
Spriters Resource
Sprite Database
Retro Game Zone
NES SNES Sprites
Shy Guy Kingdom
Pixel Joint
Pokemon Elite 2000 Sprites
Bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net Wiki Pokemon Sprites (Charizard) or to get to other pokemon, go to this page Pokemon by Generation

And here's a little Freebie for checking out my blog! Click on the image for full size!

Or go here for the photobucket gallery
Note: if you use patterns made by me, purchased, or freebies, you are more than welcome to sell the finished piece (NOT the pattern) on etsy or elsewhere, as long as you credit back to me! Thanks! <3

1 comment:

  1. I sent you a request via Etsy, but haven't heard back from you. Are you still doing this?

    ReplyDelete